We strive to do our best to accurately describe and photograph the instruments on this website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the listing store directly where a sales associate or store manager will be glad to help you with your decision.
We truly appreciate your business and want you to be nothing short of delighted with your purchase! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with an item, return it within 14 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price.
Please do not accept any shipment if the packaging appears damaged in any way. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order.
- If you need to return an item, it must be in resalable condition. Resalable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it.
- To ship back to the original store, please email or call the store for a Return Authorization (RA) number. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the item back to Sam Ash prepaid freight. Once we’ve received the item back and inspected it to verify it’s condition, the store will issue a refund on the sale minus original outbound shipping costs. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in resalable condition. Resalable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it.
- All returns must be pre-paid. Items must be shipped via FedEx or UPS. We recommend you take the insurance option on the shipment. In the event that the product is not in the same condition as you received it, you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- No returns past 14 days.
Returning an Item to a Retail Location
You may also return the item to your local Sam Ash Music store. You must have your original sales receipt.