Scuffs and chips in the chassis throughout. This was a pedal that was put to good use. Velcroed bottom. And it still can be put to good use. This was the original delay pedal from Boss to offer stereo delay and panning, tap tempo, and with a delay/hold time of over 5 seconds.
Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
• 100 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb, plus 5 pedal-controlled effects
• Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
• Built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter
• 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
• Swap funct ...
This is a player-grade Boss Bass Chorus. Fully functional; does not come with power supply, box, manual, etc. Pedal only. From the manufacturer: The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. The split-frequencies enable you to achieve a variety of chorus effects from a li ...
Pedal in very good shape. A little dirty, Velcro on the bottom. This is quite the device for the home recorder, as it is a cab and speaker simulator. Add it to your pedal board with a pre-amp and go direct to your mixing board. Dual inputs and outputs. Good for both bass and guitar.
Aguilar makes some of the best bass products imaginable, and they didn't miss the mark with the Grape Phaser. With only two knobs, there isn't a bad tone to be found in this thing. You can pull some really sweet, liquid-y movement from it and get a funky as you desire. The best thing is that it completely saves your low end from being attacked like with other phasers. This piece has only seen one ...
Looking to bring da funk, but don't know where to start? Bass is pretty funky, but Synth bass is the funkiest. The corner stone to your brick house of funk could be the Super Synth pedal from Mark Bass. Featuring eight fully programmable presets either on board or with greater ease using the Mark Bass Pedal Controller software. The pedal is in good shape with very minimal wear; no big din ...
In good shape. The Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp pedal gives you the choice of any Ampeg amp right on your pedal board. Dial in a wide range of authentic Ampeg tones with the 3-band tone stack and highly flexible Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits. It's the most affordable way into the pure analog bass tone of Ampeg. Comes with the original box.
A vintage fuzz for the modern bassist, the MXR M84 Bass Fuzz Deluxe allows you to fine tune with your fuzz and tone controls to suit your needs. This product features a modified vintage fuzz circuit, separate wet and dry controls, and true hardwire bypass. AC adaptor or 9 volt battery (not included).