Every funk player loves their envelope filters and this one is great! With true bypass and 3 modes it'll get the job done. My favorite is the High Q mode, its almost like an auto wah, but responds to your playing rather than having the filter run its loop!
Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
• 100 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb, plus 5 pedal-controlled effects
• Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
• Built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter
• 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
• Swap funct ...
Pedal in very good shape. A little dirty, Velcro on the bottom. This is quite the device for the home recorder, as it is a cab and speaker simulator. Add it to your pedal board with a pre-amp and go direct to your mixing board. Dual inputs and outputs. Good for both bass and guitar.
In good shape. The Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp pedal gives you the choice of any Ampeg amp right on your pedal board. Dial in a wide range of authentic Ampeg tones with the 3-band tone stack and highly flexible Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits. It's the most affordable way into the pure analog bass tone of Ampeg. Comes with the original box.
This isn't your ordinary run of the mill Bass Envelop filter. This pedal turns you into the master of funk. In fact, the master of funk himself, Bootsie Collins, has on of these on his board. The exceptionally rare six knob version is in great shape, No scratches, dents, dings, or chips.
This Morley "Cliff Burton Power Fuzz Wah" is in good shape, few signs of wear although it is missing the quick clip battery door. From Morley: After collaborating with the bassist Cliff Burton's father, Ray Burton, we present the Cliff Burton Tribute Series Power Fuzz Wah pedal. This pedal is a combination Classic Wah and fuzz that blends features of the vintage '70s pedal ...