Used PRS 2016 CE24
The CE 24 is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Mahogany Body w/ Figured Maple Top
- 25″ Scale Pattern Thin Maple Neck w/ East Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 85/15 Bridge & Neck Pickups
- PRS Patented Tremolo Bridge, Molded
- PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Includes Gig Bag
NOTE: there’s a few cosmetic issues with this particular guitar (pictured) that do not affect performance in any way.
E-Mail Us About This Item