Used Fender ’65 REISSUE SUPER REVERB 4×10
The Fender Super Reverb is a reissue of the legendary Blackface Super from the 1963-1968 era. Pushing 45 watts through four 10″ Jensen P-10R Alnico speakers, the Super Reverb has versatility and plenty of stage-filling tone. This Super Reverb has been fully serviced, and is gig ready. Comes with two-button Fender footswitch and owner’s manual. Does not include cover.
From the manufacturer:
Fender’s Vintage Series amps – all the tone and vintage vibe of the originals without the exhausting search! From input jack to speakers, these all-tube amps capture the essence of the classics. Whether you’re a collector or just desire the legendary Fender sound, the Vintage Series will satisfy you!
This faithful re-creation of the legendary Blackface Super from the 1963-1968 era is a must-have for vintage enthusiasts hankering for a 4 x 10″ combo. The Super Reverb’s versatile, stage-filling sound and medium output make it the perfect amp to crank up for unmic’ed club gigs, or on the concert stage.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 45W
- Speaker Size: 4 x 10″ Jensen P10R speakers
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6, 1 x 5AR4 (Rectifier)
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 2-band (Channel 1), 3-band (Channel 2)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (Channel 1), 2 x 1/4″ (Channel 2)
- Outputs: 2 x Speaker
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (reverb, vibrato)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Height: 24.88″
- Width: 25.13″
- Depth: 10.5″
- Weight: 65 lbs.
E-Mail Us About This Item