Used Maxon AD10 ANALOG DELAY pedal
This is a MAXON AD10 Analog Delay pedal which is in mint condition. No damage or blemishes to the outer case of the pedal.
The AD10’s minimalist control interface makes it incredibly easy to dial in a variety of usable delay effects including double-tracking, faux reverb, tight rhythm slapbacks, and longer delays for solos.
The AD10 retains its distinctive sound even when stacked with overdrives and distortions. It works equally well in the front end or the FX loop of an amp and excels at the runaway feedback self-oscillation that everyone now expects from an analog delay.
The AD10 features a low-impedance buffered bypass, allowing it to drive long cable lengths or other effect units without loss of signal.
- 100% Analog Delay with 600 mS delay time
- Gorgeous, Warm, organic delay tone
- Special filtering on repeats to reduce distortion
- Capable of Self-oscillation effects
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- Buffered Bypass Switching
E-Mail Us About This Item