Used Fender Blues DeVille 410 Reissue
Fender’s Blues DeVille is a re-imagining of the revered Bassman amp, driving 60-watts of tube power through four 10″ Eminence Alnico speakers. There is some wear on the tolex, but the amp is fully functional. Best of all, it’s LOUD. Comes with cover and two-button footswitch.
From the manufacturer:
The Fender Blues DeVille 410 Reissue Guitar Amp, a reinterpretation of the classic Bassman amp, produces 60W into 4-10″ Eminence alnico-magnet speakers with an all-tube preamp and power amp. The tube complement features 3 – 12AX7s and 2 – 6L6s. The Blues DeVille has Normal and Drive channels with independent Gain and Master for the Drive channel and a Bright switch for Normal channel. It also has an effects loop, reverb, presence, master volume, 3-band EQ, and Standby switch. Original Blues series styling includes chrome control panel, vintage chicken-head knobs, and, of course, genuine Fender tweed covering.
- All-tube preamp and power amp
- 4 – 10″ alnico-magnet Eminence speakers
- Dual selectable channels (Normal and Drive)
- Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel
- Bright switch for Normal channel
- Effects loop
- Chrome panel
- Vintage chicken-head knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive select switch, Drive, Volume, Bright, Standby
- Genuine tweed covering
- Tube complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, SS rectifier
E-Mail Us About This Item