Used Sennheiser MXH3042/ME34
The MZH 3042 is a metal gooseneck with two flexible sections for use with the ME 34, ME 35 and ME 36 microphone heads. The rugged gooseneck is fitted with a balanced, floating XLR-3 output, enabling the microphone to be powered from 12 – 48 V phantom power and has a length of 400 mm.
The ME 34 cardioid condenser microphone head is an incredibly versatile capsule with great acoustic performance.
- Cardioid capsule for a wide range of applications
- Low noise and large transponse range
- For use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contact points
- Smooth response across all frequencies
E-Mail Us About This Item