Used Numark NS7 W/FX unit.
The Numark NS7 was a collaboration between Numark and Serato to make an ITCH controller with the feel of vinyls. With two motorized aluminium platters and the option to switch speeds between 45 and 33 rpm the NS7 can be a good match for DJs who want the feel of vinyl with the flexibility of a software controller.
Specs from Numark:
- High-resolution controller built for Serato ITCH and compatible with Scratch LIVE libraries
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platters with classic and modern feel settings
- Includes Serato ITCH DJ software, fully pre-mapped
- Audiophile-grade audio circuitry with mic and line inputs, system and cue outs
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls
- Strip Search (patent pending) virtual-needle-drop control
- Controls most MIDI applications without requiring a mouse or keyboard
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High quality, replaceable, customizable CP-PRO crossfader and D-TYPE line faders
- Support for Whitelabel.net files in ITCH
- Mix using either 33rpm or 45rpm speeds
**Unit was not a used piece, it is store inventory that was left over, The controller has never been used but shows signs of dust and light scratching from being on a shelf. The controller powers on and the motors move freely, since we do not have Serato ITCH installed we could not test it further. Listing is for NS7 controller, FX unit, and two ITCH installation discs..**
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us!
E-Mail Us About This Item