Used Numark NTX-1000 USB
The Numark NTX1000 is a direct drive turntable with built in phono preamp and USB port built in for computer connectivity. I
more specs from Numark:
- Turntable platter: die-cast aluminum
- Drive Method: Quartz Servo Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Starting Torque: 4 kgf-cm
- Pitch Range: +/- 8%, 16%, 50%
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Wow and flutter: < 0.05%
- Tone Arm: Universal S Shape, gimble supported with variable balance system
- Switching Power: AC100~230V, 50~60Hz
** This is listing is for 1 Numark NTX1000 with dustcover, unit has some issues which will be listed below and highlighted in pictures.
- Tone arm does not seem to settle, it keeps moving back towards the off position and also doesnt balance with or without the counterweight.
- the retainer for the tone arm is snapped off. so the tone arm cannot be locked into place.
- unit is missing two rubber feet.
- Dust cover is cracked and does not have hinges.
- Unit seems to be in good working order otherwise, motor runs at proper speed in both settings.
Stylus/cartridge/adapter not included.**
E-Mail Us About This Item