Used Shure ULX-SM87A
True to the source
The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
The network is always yours to command with proven Shure tools like Wireless Workbench®, SystemOn, Axient Spectrum Manager, as well as AMX & Crestron integration and Dante audio.
Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 encryption that generates a randomized key for each use.
Networked, intelligent charging
ULX-D transmitters use either AA batteries or our intelligent rechargeable solutions for up to 9 hours of use. Battery life and charge status can be monitored remotely from Shure software. So power is always on your side.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
E-Mail Us About This Item