SAM ASH MUSIC REFUND/EXCHANGE POLICY
WE GIVE A FULL REFUND ON RETURNS MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, AND A FULL EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT ON RETURNS MADE BETWEEN 31 AND 45 DAYS.
- For health reasons we do not accept returns on harmonicas, internal earphones or earplugs.
- We do not accept returns of open computer software, books, sheet music or other easily copied materials.
- We do not accept returns of opened packages of strings, cartridges, styli, fog fluid, tubes or cleaning products.
- We do not accept returns on special order merchandise, unless the manufacturer agrees to take it back. If the manufacturer accepts the return, a restocking fee of at least 20% will apply based on shipping and handling costs.
- There is a 15-day return period and a 15% rental/restocking fee on microphones, mixers, speakers, power amps, rack effects, computers, recording, DJ, lighting, karaoke equipment, fog machines, and pro workstations. There is no restocking fee on exchanges for like items.
- We reserve the right to require ID and deny return privileges to abusers of our policy.
- The warranty on used merchandise only provides refunds and repairs, not product replacement
- If you paid by cash, we refund in cash.
- If you paid by credit card, we will apply your refund to the same card.
- If you paid by check, we refund up to $100 in cash and over $100 by check.(Checks are mailed from our New York office after your check clears. Allow 15 business days to receive checks mailed from New York.)
- Returns must be in original condition and must include all original packaging, accessories, manuals, and blank warranty cards. We will make appropriate adjustments for damage.
SAVE YOUR RECEIPT
- Your receipt is required for all claims, returns and warranty service. Examine your purchases. Acceptance of merchandise indicates that you find it satisfactory.